CLSMF Public Benefits attorneys, paralegals and advocates help eligible residents of Central Florida access public benefits, including health care, cash assistance, food assistance and disability benefits.
- Food Assistance
- Reemployment assistance (unemployment compensation)
- Social Security
- Social Security Disability
- Services for the developmentally disabled (Florida iBudget)
- Supplemental Security Income
- Veterans Benefits
The Federal Health Insurance Marketplace has a new tool called the Get Covered Connector that will allow consumers to:
- Search for help by ZIP code, review their options, and schedule an appointment
- Receive automated notifications and reminders of their appointment via email or text message
- Access contact information for local assisters so they can contact assisters directly if they have questions or problems
Below are selected brochures published by CLSMF. You can see the full list of brochures here.
Social Security Disability and SSI – What You Need to Know – web view only (for printing please use (this file)