You can make a difference!
Do you want to make a difference in the life of a child, a senior, a veteran? Do you want to help a victim of domestic violence feel safe again? Do you want to help a family put food on the table? Join our team of dedicated attorneys and advocates who make a difference in the lives of thousands of people every year!
Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida (CLSMF) was named by the NonProfit Times 2012 as a Top 50 Best NonProfit Companies to Work For and Florida’s Best Companies to Work For 2012 and Florida’s Best Companies to Work for 2013.
CLSMF offers an excellent benefits package, a great working environment, and the chance to improve the lives of people in our community.
Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Volunteer Lawyers Project
Current Job Listings
DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR – Orlando
Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida is seeking a Development Director for a fast-paced non-profit legal services law firm in Orlando. Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida (CLSMF) is the oldest and largest provider of free legal aid for low to moderate income residents in Central Florida. Since 1966, CLSMF has been providing legal assistance and advocacy to help the people of Central Florida obtain the basic necessities of life: food, shelter, health care, safety and education.
This is a full time position. Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida offers an excellent benefits package: free health, dental, disability and life insurance, generous paid time off program, and more. Send resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via Fax: 386-323-5762. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Organize and lead all resource development/revenue raising activities for law firm, including supervision of staff
- Create, implement and monitor long-term and annual resource development plans/budgets
- Develop opportunities for new revenue sources
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with current and potential corporate & foundation sponsors, and individual donors
- Develop and manage Board fundraising efforts
- Research and identify potential grant opportunities
- Direct public relations activities, including media relations and event planning
- Actively participate in community activities, including public speaking, to promote the positive reputation of the law firm
- Must be able to travel within our Central Florida service area.
- A minimum of five years of experience, at the Director level, leading development activities in an entrepreneurial nonprofit environment
- A minimum of five years of supervisory experience
- A passion and demonstrated commitment to working for the good of the community
- Excellent writing and public speaking skills
- Bachelor’s degree and/or CFRE preferred
- Must have valid FL Driver’s License
Volunteer Receptionist- Kissimmee
Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida is seeking a Volunteer Receptionist to provide general clerical assistance to its staff. We are a non-profit, legal aide firm providing assistance to low-income families in the Kissimmee area. Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and hours can be flexible. This is a rewarding opportunity to assist those in need and make a difference in our community. Send resume to email@example.com or fax 386-323-5762.