You can make a difference!
Do you want to make a difference in the life of a child, a senior, a veteran? Do you want to help a victim of domestic violence feel safe again? Do you want to help a family put food on the table? Join our team of dedicated attorneys and advocates who make a difference in the lives of thousands of people every year!
Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida (CLSMF) was named by the NonProfit Times 2015 as a Top 50 Best NonProfit Companies to Work For and Florida’s Best Companies to Work For 2012 and Florida’s Best Companies to Work for 2013.
CLSMF offers an excellent benefits package, a great working environment, and the chance to improve the lives of people in our community.
Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Volunteer Lawyers Project
CURRENT JOB LISTINGS
Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida is seeking an Executive Assistant for a fast-paced non-profit legal services law firm in Orlando. Some experience working in a law firm as a legal assistant is preferred. The Executive Assistant reports to and receives general direction from Executive Director and Deputy Director. This position is responsible for various administrative and clerical functions related to the general operation of the organization. The Executive Assistant provides secretarial and administrative support to the Executive Director, Deputy Director, and, as required, to the Board of Directors. The Executive Assistant will maintain many files, calendars, prepare high volumes of correspondences, and grant reports. This position also serves as a legal assistant if the Executive Director or Deputy Director handle any cases. Competitive annual salary depending on experience. Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida offers an excellent benefits package including: free health, dental, disability and life insurance, generous paid time off program, and more. Send cover letter, resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via Fax: 386-323-5762. Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D)
- Minimum of three years experience in a similar position
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of modern office practices and procedures and the use of office machines and equipment
- Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel or other acceptable word processing and spreadsheet software
- Demonstrable commitment to understanding and addressing issues of low-income constituents
- Professional attitude, courteous manner with the public
- Attention to detail
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Perform duties at various locations throughout service area
- Able to work occasional overtime on nights and weekends, as required by the Executive Director or Deputy Director
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) preferred
- Must possess a valid Florida Driver’s license