You can make a difference!
Do you want to make a difference in the life of a child, a senior, a veteran? Do you want to help a victim of domestic violence feel safe again? Do you want to help a family put food on the table? Join our team of dedicated attorneys and advocates who make a difference in the lives of thousands of people every year!
Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida (CLSMF) was named by the NonProfit Times 2012 as a Top 50 Best NonProfit Companies to Work For and Florida’s Best Companies to Work For 2012 and Florida’s Best Companies to Work for 2013.
CLSMF offers an excellent benefits package, a great working environment, and the chance to improve the lives of people in our community.
Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Volunteer Lawyers Project
Current Job Listings
BILINGUAL FAIR HOUSING INTAKE ASSISTANT – OCALA, FL
Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida is seeking a Bilingual Fair Housing Intake Assistant for its Ocala, FL office.
Typing and related clerical duties; input of client data into database; will prepare various reports for submission to grantors; maintenance of program materials to be distributed. Keeps calendars and “tickler” system up-to-date. Will conduct initial client intakes and also provide assistance to clients in completing applications.
- Successful candidates will posses the following qualifications:
- Bi-lingual (Spanish-English) required.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written communication skills and phone manner.
- Must be proficient with MS Office including Outlook, Excel and Word. Also be able to learn CLSMF’s case management software.
- Have ability to organize, assist and participate in events throughout service area.
- Must have compassion and the ability to help others.
- Must have valid Florida drivers license, current vehicle registration and proof of current automobile insurance.
Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida offers an excellent benefits package: competitive salary, free health, dental, disability and life insurance, and more. Send resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (386)323-5762. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
BI-LINGUAL LEGAL ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONIST – Kissimmee OFFICE
Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida is seeking a Bilingual Legal Assistant/Receptionist for its Kissimmee office. This is a full-time, forty-hour per week position. This is a floater position which requires travel among our Kissimmee area law firms.
Will greet clients and answer high volume of telephone calls for fast-paced non-profit legal services law firm. Conducts brief initial client intake interview, determines financial eligibility, and completes intakes for referrals to appropriate staff. Maintains case files, prepares legal pleadings and other documents as directed. Typing and other general clerical duties including incoming and outgoing mail, processing client documents and maintaining supplies of forms and brochures.
Competitive annual salary. Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida offers an excellent benefits package: free health, dental disability and life insurance, generous paid time off program, and more.
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) Required.
- Law firm experience (2-5 years) or Legal Studies Education.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook.
- Must be well organized and have excellent communication and writing skills.
- Excellent phone manner and professional attitude.
- Commitment to understanding and addressing issues of low-income clients.
Send resume and references to: email@example.com or via Fax: 386-323-5762
Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D)
Volunteer Receptionist- Kissimmee
Community Legal Services of Mid-Florida is seeking a Volunteer Receptionist to provide general clerical assistance to its staff. We are a non-profit, legal aide firm providing assistance to low-income families in the Kissimmee area. Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and hours can be flexible. This is a rewarding opportunity to assist those in need and make a difference in our community. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 386-323-5762.